Saturday, September 18, 2010

Suffering from severe deperession teacher, NDMC Dorctors asked him to commit suicide

 I am a teacher send on Census duty found that I was on Reserve but I am a patient of Depression and Hypertension, gettting treatment from RML hospitand and Safdarjung Hospital, Census department send me to report a medical board of NDMC's Charak Hospital, Where doctors were predetermined not to hear any thing and will fit evey body. So I was declared fit for the additional duty.
 In medical board Doctor asked me to get out and find the ways of suicide. 
I was a depression patient so these words greately effect me and I tried to attempt a suicide but my daughter saved me from this disaster.

But now see I have never been allotted a duty of census.  No letter in this regard has been given to me, directly or through my Prinicipal or through any channel.  No notice had been given to me for not performing of duty if I was not doing any kind of census duty.

My wife had made a complaint against the Doctors of NDMC for sending on way of suicide.  Mr Sanwal Director Census take this thing seriously and thought I was making all this for an excuse. 
He heartlessly wrote my department to take strict action for not performing Census duty.  He just want to take a revenge from me for that complaint which was done by my wife.

Now I am getting treatment from Psychiaty department of RML Hospital.  According to the Doctor it is very serious diseas and there is a risk of suicide. 

I know that I was not fit for any additional duty as Census duty was to be done after or before School hour.  I am a sincere teacher, I teach my student with full capacity, so I become tired after 6 hours of hard work of teaching and other school's work.  So it was not possible for me to perform this additional duty.

Many teachers/non-teachers were exempted without any reasons, and even they were not sent for the medical board, many teachers were exempted with approaches of higher officers as they were working with them. many gave some bribe as I listen from some body.  I do not have money for the bribe.  Mr Sanwal gave me a hint about this but I am honest and cannot spare money for this kind.

So Mr Sanwal was annoyed with me. Census was finished on 10th Of May. and till 3rd may when I was on medical leave I was not given any letter for the census duty.

My treatment of Depression proves that I was seriously ill and was not able to perform additional duty.  The opinion of NDMC's doctor was wrong.

So I request the concerned authority to deal my case sympathetically so that I might not gone once again on the way of suicide.

Rajiv Jain

1 comment:

  1. Those doctors must be punished. this is a just like a murder. Doctor wanted to killed that person.

    ReplyDelete